Friday, November 14, 2008

HoneyCrisp is out of control

HoneyCrisp got all petulant when she found out we went to Grazalema without her. She is getting hard to handle. Trying to find ways to punish us like stinking up the room while we are gone.
Nora gave in and got HoneyCrisp her own seat on the plane. HC pitched a fit at the isle seat and made me change so she could have the window. Then She makes a scene at the check in desk at the Bilbao hotel, Gran Domine, so everyone knows She is there, the staff bring her two cuddlies for her sleep as well as a special pillow. She likes the cat, which she names Sombra. Nora thinks that she will settle down if she gives her a bath.


Nora called me an abuser when HC jumped off the statue and rolled down the street, she called me a kidnapper when I was trying to lighten the weight in Nora’s purse and took HC out prior to going to Grazalema. So: What do I get to call Nora when she POACHED HoneyCrisp, I ask you????


No comments: